Monday 5 December 2011

Narrative Script

We want a narrative voice over running along the beginning part of the trailer. I've written a short script that we will work around, its not to lengthy as its only suppose to run across a short part of the full trailer. We also need to work around this during the post production part of the filming. As the editing and order of the shots needs to fit with the narrative to its relevant.

"I guess my life couldn't have gotten further from where I wanted it to be. I am one of 7 billion people, living within an urban sprawl. The one life I had and I wasted it. It fading into the grey blur of the metropolis along with the rest..
Then I woke up. Who knows what changed and I’m not sure if I care. I just knew I had the motivation to change, to make my existence worthwhile."

This trailer is an example of the effect we want to create with our narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment